We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Design, Build & Maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code for the iOS platform.
- · Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- · Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- · Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- · Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- · Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C, or increasingly, Cocoa Touch, the Swift 3.0 programming language and Apple's Xcode IDE.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Payment gateway integration & Web services.
- Knowledge of AWS
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Architect and design leading solutions with a strong focus on security, performance and scalability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, creative and flexible.
- A good problem solver. Ability to brainstorm, troubleshoot and identify key issues and find solutions.
- Should be able to independently contribute with minimal supervision
Note:- Those candidates who can join immediately will be preferred. Interested candidates can call to fix up the interview or can walk-in directly to the below mentioned address.
Company:- Animon Live
Address - C-130, Second Floor, Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 New Delhi - 28
(Nearest Metro station is Naraina Metro Station, Landmark-Café Coffee Day / Computer Junction)
Animon Live is an online Design agency providing creative, strategic and social media... solutions to some of the leading Indian clients like Bharti Airtel, BBC-WST, ibibo, Airtel Sri Lanka, Ozone Wi-Fi and many others. We have a some of the creative minds working for us who believe in not living the same life everyday, which gives us the energy and motivation to keep doing some good work. Read full description