Internship Program for Fresh IT Graduates
WHAT YOU DO AT AMPLUS ???
Experience is important and it necessarily means they need to have previous internship or work experience. “The employer will look at what the student has been learning at school, relevant projects, course work and extracurricular activities. In a highly competitive job environment employers want to see that a candidate has the hunger to be successful more than purely in an academic setting.” AMPLUS, makes the young perusing graduates ready to the job market, training them in all the fields required to start up their career.
Phases 1: Introducing the Technology
• Complete hands on training of either Dot Net /PHP/Android/Java/Software Testing.
• Will also be trained on to the technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, Database like MY SQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
Phases 2: Live Project Execution under guidance of IT managers with Industry Standards
• Will be involved in the Analysis of the Project.
• Gain experience in Designing the Application.
• Writing codes for the execution of the programs with coding standards.
• Normalize Database Design • Learn different Debug Techniques
• Documentation and Presentation
Phases 3: Personality Development Training
• Communication Skills
• Technical Interview preparation
• Resume preparation
WHO CAN JOIN US ???
• Candidates with Focus, Dedication and Hard Work.
• BE,BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech, ME, MCA, M.Sc final year students / Fresher's.
• Basic knowledge in key skills like HTML, CSS, Java, dot Net, OOPS etc
Amplus HR Solutions has been established with the sole objective to dedicate itself for... quality service in Human Resource Sector and Software Development. We are specialists in Staffing, Corporate Training, Software Training, Payroll Outsourcing Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Part time
- Position type:
- Trainee / Internship
- Contract duration:
- 2 to 6 Months
- Minimum experience:
- Depending on the performance
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis