Following is the Job Synopsis
- Good understanding and experience in Internal Audit, SOX, internal financial controls, other risk and controls engagements
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the various business processes (financial, operational, compliance)
- Ability to draft Internal Audit reports including recommendations
- Good understanding and skills to conduct risk assessments and draft internal audit plans
- Demonstrate ability to independently work on the engagements and/or manage multiple similar projects at a time
- Demonstrate strong functional knowledge in some ERPs
- Is travel ready and can lead end to end engagements (SOX, SSAE16, Internal audit or other controls engagements) in the US or global
- Ability to manage internal stakeholder/ client expectations and maintains client relationships, lead teams and ensure timely and error free output
- Play substantive/lead role in project planning, staffing, managing client expectations, delivering timely and quality deliverables and billing
- Participate in proposal or other practice development initiatives
- Develop and nurture a positive relationship with internal and external clients
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
- Contribute to internal knowledge sharing networks.
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description