• Responsible for sourcing, identifying and closing hard to find IT professionals through interviewing process, effective rate negotiation and skill assessment.
• Sorting through hundreds of resumes to find just the right person.
• Posting Jobs in Job Portals and Social Media like LinkedIn, Blogs, Google Groups etc.
• Preparing and formatting the candidates resumes as per Clients requirement
• Must be flexible to work in Day/ Night Shift.
• Must have an IT background or Education in order to be considered
• Graduates in Computer Science or Information Technology are preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
• Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing tasks, and resolving problems
SeRigor = Strategy + Execution + Rigor -symbolizes the qualities that empower us to aim for... nothing less than the best. At SeRigor, we imbibe in us these fundamentals that ultimately drive us to process superlative solutions incorporating the perfect blend of up-to-the-minute information and latest system technologies that outputs as the perfect equation of success.
SeRigor is a niche corporation that specializes in information technology and business management consultancy that aims at promulgating the best system solutions to upgrade your management functions using the best that technology has to offer today. We believe in the richness of technology and astuteness of creative human sensibility, which when coined together, results in an inspirational business structure that can develop and advance with each passing year in any economic situation. Our primal services range from industry specific IT based management consulting, database and software development, business process outsourcing, staffing, strategy planning, and business resource analysis. They are designed to analyze, predict and create new options for an improved coherent managerial function that can help objectively tabulate and study various areas of business management in a simplified manner. We focus on not just changing the obsolete, but determining how to channelize your firms resources, optimize leveraging tools and technology for evaluation and improvement, integrating your firm’s systems into a connected network so as to ensure consistency in functions; developing IT specific evaluation tools for staffing and other secondary resources and much more. Read full description