INTERIOR DESIGNER-CUM-CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGER
We are looking for experienced & resourceful Interior Designer with 0-3 years of experience in furniture industry. The candidate should be capable of handling additional responsibilities of Customer Relationship Executive. Should have strong communication & leadership skills and can handle Furniture Studio independently.
He / She should be able to handle projects independently including dealing with clients and making Power Point-Presentation & Estimates.
- Meeting prospective clients & sharing company profile with them.
- Visiting sites for taking/checking measurements.
- Preparation of layout plans and working drawings.
- Preparation of furniture presentation for prospective clients.
- Preparation of estimate for the shortlisted furniture.
- Project Implementation with complete client satisfaction.
Male or Female, having Diploma/Degree in Interior Designing, in-depth knowledge of AUTOCAD along with Microsoft Office.
1) Should be able to work on MS Excel.
2) Should be able to make PowerPoint Furniture Presentation.
3) Should be able to make layout plans and furniture drawings on AUTOCAD.
4) Should be aware of ongoing & latest trends of the Industry.
Candidate should have pleasing personality, smart, fluent communication skills, flair vision to innovate new ideas, willing to travel and have in-built passion towards work.
We are a company providing Professional Interior Designing services for Residences,... offices, restaurants, showrooms, schools, hotels, etc. Apart we also provide complete turnkey Interior solutions alongwith in-house state-of-art manufacturing facility of high-end customized furnitures. We have a Display studio at Panipat (Haryana) and soon coming-up with DESIGN N DISPLAY studio at Safdarjung Enclave (South Delhi) by the end of January 2012. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
Jobs in Art / Design / Creative / Fashion
Jobs in Executive Management
Jobs in Others