• A Senior mobile app developer to lead the design, development, and maintenance of iPhone apps.
• Responsible to lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post-launch support.
• Contributing to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and would help to maintain these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new iOS releases.
A minimum of 1 year of experience with Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa Touch, Swift and iPhone SDK.
• Candidate must have a very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge.
• Candidate must be a very strong developer with great coding skills.
• Push notifications integrate with web services using REST APIs.
• Understanding of how to read and write to a SQL DB.
• Must understand REST, JSON.
• Well versed in mobile UI/UX conventions and iOS design principles and conventions.
• Experience working with Google Map API.
• Experience in Apple Watch app & iPad Apps is added advantage.
• Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy.
Ebusiness Guru is one of the leading multi-channel solution providing companies offering... online & offline services to small to medium size clients. We offer customized e-commerce and online marketing solutions which will fit your requirements. We strongly believe each business have specific needs, therefore, each plan is specifically designed as per your business and industry requirements. Read full description