Interesting Opening as an iOS Developer in an eCommerce Company, Ahmedabad
• A Senior mobile app developer to lead the design, development, and maintenance of iPhone apps.
• Responsible to lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post-launch support.
• Contributing to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and would help to maintain these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new iOS releases.
A minimum of 1 year of experience with Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa Touch, Swift and iPhone SDK.
• Candidate must have a very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge.
• Candidate must be a very strong developer with great coding skills.
• Push notifications integrate with web services using REST APIs.
• Understanding of how to read and write to a SQL DB.
• Must understand REST, JSON.
• Well versed in mobile UI/UX conventions and iOS design principles and conventions.
• Experience working with Google Map API.
• Experience in Apple Watch app & iPad Apps is added advantage.
• Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy.
Ebusiness Guru is one of the leading multi channel solution providing companies offering... online & offline services to small to medium size clients. We offer customized e-commerce and online marketing solutions which will fit your requirements. We strongly believe each business have specific needs therefore each plan is specifically designed as per your business and industry requirements.
Our team includes dedicated experts of website designers, developers & promotion experts, web marketing experts, photographers, digital artists, graphic designers who combine together for exceptional solutions based on our clients needs.
We are one of the leading UK based multi channel web solutions provider. As part of constant growth and expansion, we now have an outstanding opportunity for a Web/Graphic/Template Designer to take responsibility for the Designing & Maintenance of external client solutions from office located in Ahmedabad S.G Highway Road. We work with some of the UKs biggest Online and High Street retailers and wholesalers in the delivery of complex web applications and websites. Were looking for a bright, dynamic, clever people that are truly passionate about their career.
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,80,000 - ₹ 4,80,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis