In this role, you will be fundamental in founding and mentoring our first team of Account Executives, in India, who are focused on the SMB market. You will also be involved in the longer-term sales and marketing strategies, setting quotas, and sales forecasting.
Were in high-growth mode with plan to double the team, which means there are lots of opportunities for advancement! If youre high-energy, passionate about technology and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
1. Interview, hire, develop, motivate, and coach/lead a savvy Inside Sales team to consistent daily metrics, performance, and quota achievement.
2. Get into the weeds... listen in on calls, review pipeline at the deal level and provide appropriate constructive feedback guiding team members towards achieving key metrics coaching is 51% of the role
3. Champion of Salesforce - Activity tracking, Pipeline Management, Results tracking, Forecasting outcomes, and Usage / Accuracy per Sales Playbook
4. Develop and conduct weekly Team and Individual 1:1s
5. Facilitating new processes, tools, communications, training, and methodologies.
1. Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with many other parts of the business
2. Work with Marketing and Support Staff to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
3. Provide thoughtful feedback to internal marketing, product, and engineering teams to drive product innovation
4. Work with Recruiting and HR to hire a team of talented Account Executives
The Big Picture
1. Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable being accountable for decision making
2. Manage reporting to sales leadership on a weekly basis, with ad-hoc reporting as needed
3. Prepare and execute on monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives
4. Identifying new areas of opportunity with new and existing clients
5. Report directly to the Vice President of Sales
1. 2+ years of experience in an Inside Sales role (SaaS strongly preferred)
2. 5-10 years of experience leading an Inside Sales team of 10+ members
3. Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
4. Numbers driven, action and detail oriented, and possesses the energy, enthusiasm, and competitiveness that drives the team to success in a fast-paced environment
5. Proven track record at establishing and achieving challenging measurable goals in a highly automated Inside Sales environment
6. Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
7. Demonstrated success in closing transactional deals (
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description