2- 8 Years of experience in Infor WFM
* Bachelor's Degree
* Masters in Human Resource Management is desirable
* Experience in at least one end to end implementation project including
requirement gathering, business analysis, designing the system, system
configuration, integration, testing and AMS is required.
* Experience in one or more of the following Infor WFM modules: Timekeeping,
attendance management, multi-view scheduler, labor forecasting and schedule
optimization, budgeting and mobility.
* Ability to configure timekeeping module with complex pay rules and policies,
attendance management configuration, in and out knowledge in basic scheduling
* Experience in implementing labor forecasting and schedule optimization module
with related interfaces is required. Ability to implement complex long term
scheduling requirements and budget management is required. Experience in
Multi-view scheduler is an advantage.
* Knowledge in implementation of mobility, ETM or other mobile features is
* Strong troubleshooting skills in configuration errors, database errors, job failures,
extensions and interfaces is required.
* Experience in Cognos reporting is desired, knowledge in BIRST reporting is an
* Experience in latest version of Infor WFM - 6.2.4 is an advantage.
* Technical experience in extensions and customizations along with complex
integrations is added advantage.
extensions/integrations is an added advantage
* Experience in creating Infor WFM design solution blueprint, technical and
functional specification documents and test scripts is required. Implementation
process knowledge using agile methodology is an add on.
* Experience in Support deployment activities including involvement in local design
workshops, implementation and hyper care related activities
* Infor WFM certified consultants will be preferred.
other Time & Attendance management system will be considered
* Strong analytical/problem-solving ability
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and interact across all levels
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and work pressure
* Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio
* Willingness to travel internationally for extended duration of time (3 to 6 months)
Welcome to Anlage HRO Services (an-lage pronounced as än-lej), an HR & IT consulting... organisation, providing staff augmentation, recruitment and executive search services, where talent meets promise. With our diverse gamut of services, we bring exemplary forte to business across verticals. Read full description