Role : Production Engineer - Weld Shop (Heavy fabrication)
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Job Description :
Functional area (Weld shop)
1. Welding in both Boom & Frame
2. Welding tools / Equipment's maintenance
3. Monitor current condition of Weld shop tools (Welding machines, Raw materials , etc. )
4. Welding parts availability and Welding tools condition checking with maintenance team
5. Welding material consumption monitoring.
6. Need to check daily whether Welders are following correct process or not
7. Need to evaluate welders skill every 3 months, need to maintain skill chart.
1. To lead a team of production to deliver results from the above welding dept.
2. To make the production schedule against assembly and dispatch schedule which prepared by production head.
3. To measure and maintain the efficiency and productivity level up to mark. To strive for productivity and quality by bench marking the process of manufacturing.
4. To implement the SOP in all the process and followed by shop personals. Production, QC, Dispatches at shop floor and have on line quality checking in each stage of production.
Interested Apply Immediately to process for F2F Interview
In March of 2007 Team Pasona India Co., Ltd. was established as the first Japanese-affiliated... employment agency in India.
Since established, PASONA GROUP has used job creation to pursue its central corporate philosophy, which aims at building a better society by creating various employment infrastructures.
In today's world of rapid globalization, the number of Japanese-affiliated companies expanding into the Indian market is proliferating at an eye-opening pace.
Having cultivated their skills in Japan, each and every one of our employees strives to provide the service and know-how to satisfy all of your hiring needs, even in India.
By assisting with the recruitment duties of Indian Japanese-affiliated companies, we hope that we can contribute to the development of your business in India.
Read full description