Immediate Opening for Stock Auditors & Accounts Person
Job Title: Executive- Accounts & Finance
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent Job
Roles & Responsibility:
· Maintaining Stocks inwards & outwards in Tally.
· Reconcile Stock & Preparation of MIS reports in the prescribed format
· Managing petty cash / main cash / Coiffure cash expenses entries in books
· Approving cosmetics purchase and sales & Sales return entries in Tally.
· Managing journal entries in Tally.
· Managing BRS and Bank Entries & Uploads.
· Follow up for collections of overall market. (Sundry Receivable).
· Expenses payment planning with the help of seniors & accordingly cheque issue process.
Qualification: B.Com/ M.Com with CA Intermediate.
Experience: 0-2 Years.
Communication Skills – Proficient in English, Hindi is added Advantage
Good Computer Skills – Efficient in Tally 9.0 & MS Office (Word & Excel)
Administrative Skills- Diplomatic & Crisis Management.
Cash handling and credit card transaction experience is helpful.
Friendly personality – approachable, outgoing, assertive
Good organizational skills: ability to priorities, follow up and multi-task
Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
Glosel is committed to building and supporting a world-class distribution network and... using it to provide the best services possible for our customers. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Salary range:
₹ 15,000 - ₹ 20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Jobs in Logistics / Purchase / Supply Chain / Procurement