The role will largely focus on leading a team of B2B sales executives in IT/ITeS/Digital industry to meet monthly, quarterly and, yearly sales targets. You will do that by creating and identifying opportunities to win new B2B businesses.
Suitable candidates will be presentable, eloquent and exceptionally confident in liaising with clients over the telephone as well as in person and will have the skills to close high value orders for the company.
You’ll need to have leadership qualities and be able to motivate team members and get the best out of them consistently. You need to be consultative and excellent at building rapport and relationships. Commercially astute with a bright and enthusiastic personality, you must be comfortable being the voice of the company, conveying our brand, quality and service. An existing knowledge and clear understanding of current digital technologies is mandatory.
• To manage a team of 5-10 IT sales executives working towards pre-defined targets and achieving monthly team targets.
• Understand Customer requirements, prepare proposals and, project briefs as required.
• Close sales leads generated by the sales executives and converting prospects into customers
• Stay updated and updating the team on latest developments in IT/ITeS/Digital sphere at all times.
• Manage day-to-day activities of the team (viz; briefing, feedback and, monitoring) and ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines, encourage and motivate agents in a high pressure job environment.
• Develop sales executive skill sets and manage personal development goals for them.
• Manage team shrinkage & attrition as per the process and organizational goals.
• Conduct meetings regularly to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised by the team (Internal & Client requirements).
• Respond and resolve issues arising out of work or from within the team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness.
• Need-based escalation of decisions and ensure proper follow-up of the same.
• Maintaining all reports and records pertaining to sales process.
Minimum 1 year experience as sales team lead
• An articulate individual with excellent English verbal and written skills
• Must be a smart worker with strong work ethics and a result driven mindset
• Must be self-motivated and able to deliver within tight deadlines
• Must be able to to work in high stress environment
• Excellent decision making ability with job accountability and ownership
• Must be willing to learn new skills as the technologies in the digital industry are ever changing
JobsFortune is a staffing company providing placement to candidates.
upgrading... candidates if require and placing them at a good work place. Read full description