Experience working with infrastructure technologies support, setup, monitoring and performance testing.
- Infrastructure Architect role in developing infrastructure design solutions covering network, server, database, application, and reporting domains.
- Create new monitors Maintain, troubleshoot and perform changes to existing monitoring,
- Develop new custom agents Develop custom monitoring scripts (perl/shell)
- Install new agents Perform troubleshooting and RCA
- Create new/maintain existing Tivoli Framework support tasks related to ITM Maintain/update custom scripts for environment composition reports and SLA calcuation
- Maintain/update custom scripts for environment health and maintenance Troubleshoot configuration and connectivity issues Develop / maintain TEP workspaces and custom queriesCreate / Modify logfile agents/ Logfile Adapters .
- Find someone with solid ITM - IBM Tivoli Monitoring experience - could be an architect with extensive support/administration background.
Open for shifts-
- Technical skills: with specialization in IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) Candidate with development experience
- Creating ITMvE Situations for: Server specific alerts (XENAPP), Workgroup specific alerts, Farm Specific, Infrastructure Server alerts -
Creating and Configuring Dashboard - Experience in working on ITM for Virtual Environments
- ITM VE Additional Skills
- Certification in ITM
- Strong exposure to Unix, Virtual Environments
Leading in HR consultancy