IBM APM / ITM
We are looking for IBM APM / ITM Professionals for Chennai, Bangalore and Pune Locations.
Experience :: 7 to 10 Years
Locations :: Chennai, Bangalore and Pune
Job Description ::
Skills :: IBM APM / ITM
1. APM setup/Migration/Support from ITM6.x along with Development experience.
2. Experience in creating new monitors/Custom Monitoring, troubleshooting and perform changes to existing monitoring.
3. Troubleshooting experience in ITM 6.3 products
4. Must have Integration skills on Tivoli products.
5. Good Working Knowledge in Linux/AIX platform
6. Experience in UNIX scripting (Shell and Perl).Able to customize and implement the scripts according to the requirement.
1. Maintain/update custom scripts for environment health and maintenance activity.
2. Troubleshoot Tivoli configuration and connectivity issues
3. Develop / maintain TEP workspaces and custom queries
4. New User ID creation in Tivoli Enterprises Portal
5. Installing & configuring Tivoli Enterprise Console(console is already installed and configured)
6. Creating & distributing Event adapters
7. Creating/Testing RIM objects
8. Agent Builder install/configure/customize and troubleshooting
9. Develop and maintain TEP workspaces and custom queries
10. Tivoli LFA and Log file Analysis end to end Support
1. APM integration and Implementation Experience with Custom Modules
2. ITM logfile Analyzer, Custom Agent Builder, troubleshooting Config/installation Errors of ITM infrastructure and (SPA, WPA and Data Collection Pruning)
3. Operational works such as Troubleshooting OS Agents., Situation Optimization and Managing Policies.
4. Customizing Workspaces, Custom Queries and Historical reporting,
5. Performance Optimization and Automating Actions/responses
Established in 1986, we focus on servicing the Banking, Insurance, Government and IT... domains. We undertake systems and application management activities, offer specialist technology centers and a highly cost-effective virtual development environment as part of our offshore operations in India.
Headquartered in Mumbai with IT Technology experts, professionals worldwide and having 6 offices in India including 3 development centers. Melstar is a complete provider of Application Management services and solutions. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in IT - Systems / Networking / Security