· This position is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. Specifically this position oversees and directs all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, change management and training programs for the company. In addition, the director is responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company’s overall direction.
· Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
· Manage core Performance Management and feedback processes. Develop manager capability on employing these processes and obtaining best in class results.
· Services as the Affirmative Action compliance officer
· Develop staff orientation programs
· Ensure accurate employee files
· Administration of all corporate and employee benefits and services to include health care programs, 401k, life insurance, disability insurance, leave management and benefits.
· Periodic evaluation of programs to ensure the most effective and high quality programs; administration of all benefits programs
· Development and distribution of employee benefits packages, handbooks and materials
· Directly manage all benefit suppliers
· Manage all drug testing and substance abuse programs
· Collaborate with management and staff to drive workforce planning initiatives within divisions and department teams.
· Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
· Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with management staff in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance.
· Coach employees on subjects such as career, leadership and performance development plans, compensation matters and assisting employees during implementation of change management initiatives.
· Development and management of workplace safety programs- at all facilities and show-site operations and overall environmental conditional
· Develop and manage all safety programs as well as accident reporting
· Ensure adherence of OSHA rules and regulations
· Manages all worker’s compensation claims and represents the company at worker’s compensation hearings as needed.
· Working with the Director of Operations, ensures the proper management and administration of Union contracts and collective bargaining agreements nationwide
· Directly manages and supervises the receptionist and reception area.
· Works with the executive assistant to the CEO to develop and facilitate corporate functions such as company wide meetings
· Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary under the direction of the Department Supervisor.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field from an accredited university is required.
· Professional of Human Resources Certification (PHR) is required
· Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment regulations
· Demonstrated success in all Human Resources functional areas within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential. Must be hands-on and capable of producing work with limited support staff.
· Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
· Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
· Demonstrated success conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design and development initiatives, implementing change models and developing organization structures while proactively driving ongoing optimization efforts. Above average accounting skills
· Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
· Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
· The Director has the direct responsibility for the supervision of the Human Resources Department and Reception areas including completing performance evaluations, rewarding, counseling, and reprimanding staff members. This individual will also assist management or administer disciplinary action to employees in order to support corporate policies and procedures. The individual will have high accountability and responsibility for the impact of errors across the organization and employees.
HIWA, Inc. provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global health... market. Leader in health service creator (HSC) and health service consultant (HSC) Industries. The board of company started this organisation in the year of 2005. Since then the company is providing reliable, best and cheap health services in many of cities in Asia. Company is working for the health management issues and problems; company is working for all issues related medical problems, diseases, health issues etc.
HIWA works to create a better healthy future every day and helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with health care services and other services that are good for them and good for others. With over many helpful and easy services spanning 20 distinct. The Company is a part of the everyday life of many of consumers and customers across India. Read full description