In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers who can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but who are also always passionate to learn on the job.
To do so, we are currently looking for a talented HR manager who can help us identify, recruit, onboard and develop the right talent. The ideal candidate is not just an administrator, but also a resourceful and pro-active leader who seeks to drive positive workplace culture and develop human capital.
What you’ll be doing:
• Identify talent per specific position with Arcstone in India.
• Build and maintain a network of relevant talent who could fit and contribute meaningfully to Arcstone
• Pro-actively reach out to this network to promote any opportunities with Arcstone
• Facilitate interviews and provide follow-ups
• Facilitate negotiations and contracting
• Facilitate onboarding of new hires with Arcstone
HR Business Partner
• Work closely with management for talent planning and development
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, reviews, training, surveys etc) in conjunction with management and line managers; planning and delivering training as necessary
• Assist in the reviews/evaluations of employees
• Interpreting and advising on relevant employment legislation; implementing policies on a variety of workplace issues such as disciplinary procedures, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunity
• Develop and implement a procedure for ensuring compliance and handling of grievances/complaints
• Coordinating the exit of an employee
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc); Payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Diploma/degree from a recognized institution, preferably in Human Resources or related fields
• Successful track record in identifying, approaching and recruiting talent, preferably in the digital field/manufacturing field
• Successful track record of leading HR projects preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to maintain relationships and communicate sensitive/difficult issues with tact and professionalism
• High level of integrity and discretion
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
• Passionate about working with startups in extremely fast-moving and dynamic business environments; comfortable with ambiguity
• Flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
• Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Arcpanna (Arcstone Pte Ltd)
Arcstone software tools help factories gain... insight to their automated manufacturing processes, providing the ability to monitor, maintain and control them with real-time data. The core product is a modular, flexible, and open MES solution that integrates with existing systems including IoT sensors, machines, ERPs, and workstation tables to create a vibrant information network to run operations. Enable senior management to plan for the future by visualizing their facilities anywhere at any time. Read full description