* On Time Recruitment to all Vacancies notified
* Fulfil Statutory Requirements
Manage a team of recruiters
* Liaise with Consultants, Educational Institutions etc
* Responsible for Brand building in the Job Market
* Developing and upkeep of a Databank of suitable/potential candidates
* Responsible for maintaining and sharing periodical MIS reports on Recruitment status
* Identifying and deploying economical ways of sourcing candidates
* Managing the Internal Selection Process
Integra is one of the leading publishing services and content transformation service... providers for global publishers, educational institutions, educational content providers, and corporate entities.
Founded in 1994, Integra is truly an end-to-end publishing services provider offering the whole gamut of services from development editing to digital products for global publishers. In addition, we provide complete solutions across all aspects of the digital & eLearning content lifecycle to non-publishing verticals, such as educational content providers, educational institutions, and corporate entities, transforming traditional media based content into new age interactive learning products.
With a competent team of over 1100 qualified professionals with diverse skill sets, Integra meets discerning quality standards and demanding delivery schedules, which is reflected in its longstanding relationships with many of its customers. Headquartered in Pondicherry, India, Integra has its Global Service Delivery Centers in India (Pondicherry and Chennai) and the US (Chicago and Massachusetts) and Project Management houses in the UK and Spain Read full description