- Driving consultants to raise queries in Fresh Desk.
- Collating Time and getting customer approval for Invoicing
- Addressing all consultant related queries and remain as one point of contact for the consultant ( Fresh Desk )
- Meet consultants at regular interval and ensure proactive engagement.
- Meet HM and RM on a monthly basis for the performance feedback of the consultants
- Meet HM and consultants for the career enhancement ( trainings and internal movement )
- Welcome new consultant, arrange for space, transport, access, tool etc at customer location.
- Co-ordinate (when required) all TEK interview for new resources customer location with HO business representative.
- Prepare Invoicing schedule and share it with HP for approval before sharing it with AR for billing ( if applicable )
- Ensuring full compliance with SOW terms and conditions in terms of reporting and meeting all customer expectation.
- Provide clarity on NSA and incentive payable for consultants to HO operations team on a monthly basis within set TAT.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- SharePoint to be updated on a weekly basis on LOC.
- Consultant Connect Report: Ops executives at client locations would meet the employees on a weekly basis and identify whether risks on each employee
- Head Count Tracker to be maintained along with the asset records
- Fresh Desk: Ops executives at the location act as the agent and help the employees to get their issues solved.
- Referrals: Ops executives at client locations would try fetching referral resumes for the employees at the client location and help the business team to close the open positions
- Project Roll off , Resignations , Terminations and performance issues are intimated to the business team by the Ops executives at the client location
- Billing and invoicing responsibility on the Ops executive at client location (wherever required)**
- Ops executives would be responsible for managing attritions
- On boarding and off boarding
- Ops executives at the client location , collects the RnR from the respective client managers and follow up with the internal team and get the certificates for the employees and hand over the same in the quarterly town halls
- Customized induction once a week at the respective client location.
- Interview coordination will be handed on requirement basis.
- Minimum hygiene related queries in a month.
- Attendance and leave tracking management (Saral)**
- Adherence to customer committed SLAs on Interviews Lineup, Starts as per the SOW.
Functional reporting to Executive Director and Operational Reporting to Program Manager of the account
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 1,75,000 - ₹ 5,50,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in HR / Recruitment