We are looking for a dynamic HR professional with 3-4 years of experience in recruitment, employee motivation/ welfare/ redressal etc. for a couple of firms of the owners.
The person would be especially responsible for building team through direct recruitment since one of the firms is a startup. Past experience in the media industry will be preferred but not essential.
Only those ambitious enough to be part of building something disruptive should apply. Those with some years of experience and who want to go potentially on the fast track and willing to take the risk and work hard for that are those we're interested in. The person would have amazing opportunity to learn & grow since he/she would be involved with the founders in culture-building and implementing the best HR practices in industries where few exist.
Job expectations include:
List of Roles & Responsibilities:
Recruitment Activities: Recruitment and developing induction programme for both firms.
• Identification of relevant Talent
• Sourcing and Screening of candidates
• Initial interview
• Interview coordination with Founders
• Salary Negotiation
• Offer/Joining negotiation
HR Activities to be undertaken include:
• Orientation to Separation
• Appointment, Confirmation, Appreciation and Recognition letters
• Be part of the team and come up and execute creative staff welfare and bonding exercises
• To anticipate requirements/douse fires well in time
• Align with the future directions of the companies and plan accordingly and aggressively
• Counseling and Motivation
• Performance Appraisal
• Recognition, Reward and Compensation Structure
• Procedures & Rules - Leaves, Holidays, Annual Bonus, Rules and Regulations
Filmboard will disrupt the B2B space of the entertainment industry in the area of creation... of content. Starting with a first time ever verified, rated, reviewed database of all vendors and talent, it will change the game in creation of content at every stage. Read full description