1. Plan & execute appropriately the HR functions and activities adhering to State HR budget drawn up at beginning of Financial year.
2. Provide updated information in the form of State HR MIS on monthly basis, add value to the same and furnishing the same to Management Committee.
3. Ongoing review of all existing systems Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, Succession & Career planning, Welfare activities, Personnel administration, HR automation, Employee relations & communication, Separations, disciplinary procedures.
4. Timely checking and responding to escalations from Branches of the zone with respect to all HR matters.
5. Involvement in standardization & administration of office assets / equipments/ personnel.
6. Ensure compliance of appropriate statutory procedures to audit six monthly.
7. Devise measures to Exercise control on State expenses like telephone, travel, and others through suitable policies and awareness among employees.
8. Review and communication with branches and HO on contract Manpower, HR policies, newsletter, employees, statutory compliances, etc.
9. Orienting employees to company policies, procedures, develop role clarity and strengthen interpersonal relations through Periodic communiqus and Programs.
10. To monitor and benchmark HR practices prevalent in the industry for the region
CRYSTAL CONSULTANTS is a full-service recruitment solutions provider with a diversified... portfolios of brands from across industries.
CRYSTAL CONSULTANTS is a leader in recruitment of Human Capital for IT & BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) domains and has proven track in recruitment for functions viz. Marketing, Sales, Software Development, Media & Advertising, Accounts, Commercial, Logistics, Operations, Admin & Support Services, etc., Read full description