Handle the end to end human resource tasks and set up HR practices and policies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Have the startup DNA in terms of being pro-active, taking steps to promote the culture in the entity, ability to work in a dynamic environment and constantly trying to implementing world-class HR practices.
● Formulate and maintain management guidelines from the scratch, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
● Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
● Ability to present and promote company’s brand.
● To improve the talent that comes in and have effective Talent Management practises to ensure retention of people.
● Identifying learning and growth strategies for each employee and taking steps for implementing the same.
● Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
● Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
● Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource law requirements.
● Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
● Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
● Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
● Planning and delivering training - including inductions for new staff.
● Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
Min 4 years of experience in HR
- Prior experience in all functions of HR
- Salary up to 6L
- Start-up experience required
- Positive attitude to set up end to end HR function
Pranav HR's philosophy towards its candidates and clients is simple. A team that... assures Quality & Service. Our entire team is focused on earning trust and goodwill of its candidates and clients by delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction. Read full description