1. It involves effective utilization of existing manpower
2. It involves implementation of HR Policies at Pan India basis & ensure proper control in all aspects of HR & Admin
3. It also involves team building and demonstration of leadership skills to employees.
1. Handle recruitment's at all levels on Pan India basis through job portal, employee reference/ placement consultants as per the requirement. Ensure salary fixation happens as per the budget.
2. Ensure that all joining formalities are completed for new recruits & Induction Training is conducted as per the company policy.
3. Keep track of leave & attendance record of all employees. Manage salary processing of Payroll & outsourced staff & ensure that the same is completed every month as per set timeline.
4. Co-ordinate with all functional Heads & prepare Job description & KRA for all positions & provide JD & KRA to all employees.
5. Ensure that performance review / appraisals are conducted as per company policy.
6. C-ordinate for Training & development activities & ensure the training is conducted as per the Training Calender. Evaluate the effectiveness of the training program through proper mechanism.
7. Prepare & update HR Policy Manual as per requirement. Ensure that the HR Policy is communicated to all employees.
8. Ensure employee communication is made on regular basis by conducting employee meetings & conduct Branch visits as per requirement. Conduct various employee engagement activities for employee motivation as per company policy.
9. Ensure Exit formalities of all resigned employees are completed & full & final settlement of all resigned staff is completed as per company policy.
10. Ensure that employees Rewards & Recognition program is rolled out as per company policy.
11. Ensure that statutory compliance for all branches / sites is completed as per the timeline & ensure minimum irregularities.
12. Ensure that all records are properly maintained & personal folders are updated. Maintain employee MIS & ensure the same is accurate & updated.
13. Supervise Administrative functions & ensure proper control of activities such as Security, Housekeeping, Printing, Stationery & communication expenses.
1. Human Resource Management
2. Compliance to legal framework
3. Leadership & Innovation
4. Market Intelligence
Briefly State the essential Candidate specifications; Knowledge, Skills, Abilities required to successfully perform the job:
1. Entrepreneurial orientation & Leadership qualities
2. Good Interpersonal Communication Skills, Maturity & Presence of mind
3. High degree of service orientation
4. Team Player
5. Working knowledge of computers, IT & systems orientation
6. Preferably handled a similar profile in any service industry - Car Rental/ Fleet/ Courier/ BPO/ Automobile/ etc
Internal / External Interactions : Both HIGH / MEDIUM / LOW
Internal- VP, Branch Manager, Operations teams, Sales & Client Relations Team, Finance & Accounts
Experience required [in years]: - 7-10 years in HR with any Cab Services/Fleet Operators/Transport or Automotive / Logistics industry. Hands on knowledge of all HR activities such as Recruitment, PMS, Training & Development, Statutory compliance & Payroll Process.
Training Required :-
In June, 1981, PSS (Personnel Search Services) was the first to establish 'Executive... Search' as a concept and as a professionally run business in India. Today, it is among the leading Executive Search firms in India, with offices at 6 major cities. A national Practice focus, combined with a strong geographical presence, provides great value to its clients. Read full description