1. Introductions to the World of HR
2. Recruitment & Placements insights with practical hands on exercise in India’s top Job portal (Employer log in)
3. Compensation clarity (CTC Analysis-PF, ESI, Gratuity etc) with hands on Payroll Management (Software Demonstration-Tally /Excel), Negotiation Skill development
4. Training & Development aspects with Resume preparation and role play
5. Employee Relations, Statutory Laws (Wages, Safety, Labour, Maternity etc) & Mock Interview
6. Soft Skills Development and HR Communications
7. Industry Connect & Placement Assistance
8. Test (Examination), Evolution & Certification
•Students who are looking for a job in HR field
Ongoing students of BBA/MBA and BMS/MMS Courses.
• Passed out students of BBA/MBA & BMS/MMS who are looking for a career in HR
• Graduate s
• Working professionals (PG, Graduate, and HSC) who are in HR field or want to diversify career in HR field
• Duration: 2 Months : 8 weeks : 8 sessions : 6 hrs every session
• Option 1 : Sunday ( 9 AM to 2:30 PM)
• Option 2 : Sunday ( 12:30PM to 6:30 PM)
Seven Consultancy is a result of the motivation of young entrepreneurship under the... guidance of experienced professional from industry. Young entrepreneurs know the recent trends of market. Flexibility of the services has helped Seven consultancy to secure a brand name in the market. So we have access to an overall career solution. Seven consultancy believes in shaping the way of success for its clients.
Journey of Seven Consultancy started in 2007. Now it has crossed many milestones and added so many feathers in its crown. Currently operating from Kolkata & Mumbai to provide services all over India & abroad.
We provide not only counseling but also a complete career solution starting from Education phase to Professional phase.
Free counseling for their higher studies
Selecting colleges based on their requirement & necessity
Conducting Seminars & Training
Providing placement solution.
Our official Social Pages Are:-
https://plus.google.com/115665114256744459151/about Read full description