Roles and Responsibilities:
-Taking care of In House recruitment
-Job Posting on different Job portals like etc.
-Recruitment through direct advertisement, walk-in-interviews, various internet recruitment methods, etc.
-Short listing candidates for various positions and maintaining active resume database / records
-Sourcing relevant resumes from head hunting, references, Advertisements and database
-Maintaining the database for the recruitment process
-Taking preliminary round interview
-Documentation of new employees
-Responsible for formalities of new joining like-Offer Letter, Appointment Letter
-Responsible for issuing all kind of letters to the employees
-Making Salary sheets and salary slips of all staff
-Maintaining daily Attendance/Leave records
-Calculation & making the Full & Final settlement of the Employees
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Answer and screen incoming calls
• Handle and redirect customer queries
• Take and distribute messages
• Manage all visitors
• Organize incoming and outgoing mail
• Assist with organization of company functions and events
• Prepare letters and documents
• Utilize MS Office fully in daily tasks and responsibilities
• Set up and maintain accurate data management systems
• Research and retrieve information
• Maintain a professional reception area
• Handled customers on the phone and in person
• Resolved customer queries
• Managed and redirected customer complaints
• Processed customer orders
• Recorded all customer interactions
• Prepared letters and emails to customers
• Followed up with customers
At the outset, we would like to... thank you for the opportunity to be part of your evaluation process. We are also thankful for giving this privilege to introduce ourselves as a team of young and dynamic professionals engaged in catering the requirement of manpower & allied services pertaining to HRD. It has been our experience that as our interaction with our customer grows and we enter into closer engagements with them, and got new recommence time to time.
We take this opportunity to inform you that we are one of the leading HRD solution providers in Faridabad,Haryana,bareilly,meerut,Haridwar,moradabad,gurgaoan,himanchal,Uttaranchal,lucknow,noida,delhi,NCR, In Automobile, Automotive, Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing, Power & Energy Sector, Electrical and Electronic segments. franch international MNC,NON MNC.
Finally, we have prepared this document with diligence taking care to give you a comprehensive overview of the capabilities of our organization. We assure you of our best attention and look forward to doing business with you.
STRATEGIES OF WORK
Our team specializes in identifying the most appropriates candidates against the specific human resources need of the clients.
• Understand client requirements, expectation, and business profile and industries portfolio.
• Conduct preliminarily search to identifying potential candidates.
• Shortlist appropriate suitable candidates and brief them about the job profile and the employer company.
• Screen the interested candidates based on detailed assessment (through emails and /or telephonic discussion and /or personal meetings depending upon seniority and urgency of staffing requirements and client instructions).
• Furnish the resumes and other requisite details of the shortlist candidates to the client.
• Facilitate and coordinate the meetings between the client and candidates.
• Carry out referral checks wherever required by the client.
• Wherever needed, assist in working out compensation package in respect of selected candidate(s) and follow up for joining schedule. Read full description