1) Responsible for Recruitment and staffing
2) Timely HR induction to all new joiners
3) Closing employee grievance-related escalations
4) Employee communication and consolidated feedback to senior management.
5) Key Employee retention, development and succession planning
6) Employee Engagement - R & R - come up with new ideas which will help employee motivate/perform better - Strategic .Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
7) Attrition Management
8) Performance Appraisal
9) Maintaining & updating different Tracker Attrition/Exit/Employee Database/Grievance etc.
10) Weekly Meetings with the RM - Strategic
11) Payroll Processing
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
1) Proven experience as HR Generalist (minimum 2 Years)
2) Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
3) Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
4) Proficient on MS Office/Excel
5) Excellent communication and people skills
6) Excellent interpersonal and interactive skills
7) Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
8) Ability to work in Multi-cultural environment.
Qualification: Any graduate / post graduate
XDBS has been instrumental in driving pipeline and revenue for all its clients. We play a key... role in developing & implementing crucial go-to-market strategies for some of the most successful small and mid-sized companies across the UK, US and India. We have also partnered with some of the World's leading technology giants for the fulfilment of their demand generation requirements. Read full description