Initiating disciplinary action as per the policies and consulting with Management
2. Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
3. Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
4. Understand the training needs
5. Payroll and Statutory Compliance:
- Calculating monthly attendance and updating the same in the salary sheet
- Processing monthly salaries, Overtime, conveyance reimbursements of employees
6. Develop and organize employee engagement programs
7. Maintaining the General Administration in the company
8. Managing the Housekeeping and Security
- Masters in HR with 3-4 years of experience.
- Flexible to work in all the three shifts (including Night-shift) and ready to work on Sunday by availing week-off on any other day.
- Good command over MS Office.
- Excellent Communication in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Datapage India Pvt Ltd is a E publishing company and we are into prepress and type setting... processes. We are into business for around 27 years. Read full description