• Responsible for all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, and training and development.
• Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
• Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the Stores and Purchase department. Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the departments.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, stress, detailed work, reasoning, deadlines. Must be flexible, analytical, and posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Will be interacting with multiple departments and working independently.
• Responsible for developing and installing proper inventory management system. Conducting regular and surprise stock count at NAIPL Store and record any pilferage and shrinkage of stock.
• Responsible for maintaining details of quotes received from and classify vendors based on pricing and repayment agreement.
MBA Hr, with good communication skills, well versed with MS Office and 1-2 years experience
Established in the early 2005. It has evolved to provide a high level of professionalism,... allied to ever increasing standards of engineering. Our blend of workforce above -67nos from various fields in the building services industry enables the company to provide a wide range of services to any client.
Our increasing portfolio of clients have come to rely on the personal touch every project is given, which creates a team capable of ensuring high standards of quality, completion on time, to a budget and in a safe manner. We specialize in the design and installation of all air conditioning systems from single split systems in a domestic capacity, through to main chiller installations serving complete buildings. Read full description