1.Oversee horticulture operations from species selection , soil preparation , plantation , nurturing and maintenance Maintenance and cultivation of nursery, to sustain impromptu project landscape requirement
2.Maintain, nurture and propagate existing landscape towards a sustainable ecosystem
3. Monitor environment conditions , plant health and maintain ledgers at micro and macro levels
4. Minimize mortality by establishing scientific agronomy and maintenance practices , propel the project towards sustainability by creating favorable conditions for the landscape
5. Prepare reports , analysis , bar charts , Boqs for senior management to inform , review and guide .
Required work qualification
6.Planning , executing and maintaining landscape for resorts, institutions , large scale real estate development , industries
7.Thorough understanding of indigenous species , soil conditions , climatic requirements , natural habitat , water requirements, nutrition demands
8. Knowledge of modern day agronomy practices , advancements , and scientific methods of soil preparation , plantation, irrgiation and fertility programs
9. Leverage advancements in agronomy sciences and technology , to mechanize horticultural practices.
10.Experience in arid climate preferred
11. Knowledge of acquatic species , water remidiation ( biological and biochemical ) and lake management
12.Skilled at using, MS office , Autocad
We are a Human Resources and Staffing Solutions Company, providing organizations with... solutions & services to meet their workforce needs across the world. We help our customers locate the best talent, enabling them to retain their competitive edge and sharpen their focus on core strengths. We strive hard to find the right employees with the right skills, to meet our clients needs. We have Ten plus years of management experience in providing recruitment, staffing, assessment and selection services. With operations in India, Dubai & Singapore we aim to be a partner of choice for our clients.
Read full description