Immediate opportunity for IT Helpdesk at Precision Group-Chennai
Job Service Desk Executive
Position Incident / Asset / Vendor / SLA Management
Support Level L1
Job Locations Chennai
• Receive and record incidents, service requests from IT department and engineers, through the agreed modes of communication (E.g. Phone, email, web etc)
• Classify and prioritize the incidents / service requests / change requests as per the defined categories, urgency and impact
• Allocate the incidents / service requests / change request
• Monitor, track and update the progress status of all incidents and service requests.
• Escalate incidents / service requests which are going beyond the agreed service levels
• Record customer complaints and inform the concerned management staff for appropriate actions
• Logging and tracking incidents / service request that require resolution from suppliers.
• Notify IT users & on site engineers with progress status of all queries, incidents, service requests, change requests and complaints.
• Finally preparing daily report for all the logs taking under the operation.
• Receiving end users IT complaints through Telephone, E-Mail & Call logging in Remedy tool
• Providing telephonic assistance to end users where ever possible for the first level telephonic support
• Logging end users IT complaints in the call logging tool
• Sensible allocation of calls based on the severity in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Tracking end users IT complaints till closure with the support of Technical Support Engineers
• Timely triggering of escalation to technical team and Supervisor before the response and resolution violations
• Getting the transactional feedback from end user after closure of the calls by doing the necessary follow-ups with location engineers and end users
• Analysis of call reports and end users feedback
• Preparation of engineer productivity report
• Preparation of daily, weekly & Monthly reports and sharing the reports to Supervisor / Customer with in the agreed timeliness
• Facilitating and providing back end support to supervisor for conducting Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) biannually
• Maintaining & Monitoring all location engineers in time and out time using in house HRIS tool
• Timely sending of engineers absence report to supervisor, location customer and business customer in the agreed template
Desired skills and experience
• Any Bachelor’s degree / diploma or equivalent
• Good verbal & written communication skills
Precision Infomatic commenced operations in 1996. Infomatic established its presence... through a product centric
approach in the initial phases and gradually matured itself into a Business Transformation Enabler. With well
established relationships with many clients across the country, the company has focused on providing high value
services. The company is among the top partners of Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft in the country. In addition to
well established operations in major cities, the company has embarked on a large scale expansion program, named
‘Precision Everywhere’, to establish Support and Sales presence in more than 1000 locations across the country, to
enable high-quality, long term engagements with clients.
Vision“Leverage Technology to solve problems and delight customers with quality Solutions and Services”StrategiesIdentify and build Technology enabled differentiators • Differentiating position for B2G business. Innovative products for B2C to
follow soon CLUSTER Hybrid services for SME segment - Private Cloud + RIM offering through fully redundant state of art Data Center capable of supporting 8000 Virtual Servers and 3 Petabytes of data storageSMART services for the Corporate sector. Extended IT arm with differentiation through its ITIL based IT process automation tool – InsTIL™ and multi-locational presenceCORE services with PAN India Service network through a combination of direct presence and partner model by 2014Strong partnership with HP, MS, Cisco,3M, VMware and relationships with other select brandsFocused approach to Business Solutions (MS Dynamics ERP) is SME Segment & CRM for CorporatesIP creation in niche areas• Biometric Products & Applications• InsTIL™ – ITIL based Service Management Tool• Service First & Prism Portal - Technology enabled Service Delivery
automation Read full description