Hiring For Business Analyst,Bangalore
Job Opportunity at Alhev Solutions
Job Profile: Business analyst
Job Type: Full-time / Part time
You will be required to work with a core strategic Initiative team on developing Alhev’s technology products in collaboration with CTO office team. The job will require a business analyst to work on the entire product life cycle, from need identification and product conceptualization to product delivery for multiple clients and internal stakeholder groups.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Mapping business process and defining the KPIs and requirements
• Translating the business requirement into product features
• Conceptualizing product features to improve business process and outcomes
• Developing requirements documents, user stories, and assist in developing wire frames for each product feature
• Leading product deployment for clients and internal stakeholders
• Conducting market and competitor research to define product differentiation
• Developing sales and marketing collateral and executing client demos
- Tremendous growth and career opportunities
- A highly self-driven, feedback-oriented, motivated work environment
- A team that appreciates and helps you grow
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into product requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, MBAs with Technical Background preferred.
• 0 to 2 Years of relevant work experience - Business Analyst, Project Management, Product Management or Technical Analyst profile
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
Team Alhev Solutions
Alhev Solutions is a Digital Transformation organization working with... clients across marketing, analytics and digital transformation.
Alhev Solutions enable enterprises and marketers take advanced data-driven decisions and boost the effectiveness and success of their digital properties including websites, social media, online platforms, digital devices, the web or mobile-based applications, and more. Combining progressive analytics practices, technology, and domain expertise — our custom solutions help clients connect data and insights with business decisions. We proud ourselves in enabling digital journey right from digital activation to driving digitally agile future organization.
Why Join Us:
Our work culture empowers the individual - gives you the independence and the space to explore, challenge, critique and learn. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can apply your skills and enhance your learning in an open, collaborative and challenging environment, then reach out to us.
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
- Salary range:
₹ 2,50,000 - ₹ 3,50,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Others
Jobs in Sales / Business Development
Jobs in Project Management