• Minimum 4-6 Yrs of experience in the field of Language translations, copywriting, proofreading and editing.
• Necessary command of the English language with the ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication in the Source and Hindi language.
• Ability to understand basic elements of Source and Target language.
• The candidate must be proficient in English and Hindi.
• Candidate must have Strong oral & written knowledge of the language. Experience of working on different CAT tools such as Google Translate, SDL Studio, Babylon or any other online translation tools will be preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet specific deadlines;
• Ability to understand requirements necessary to perform specific tasks being processed and produced.
• Passion for language and flare to translate, transcreate and create content in the Target language directly.
• Experience within creative, localization or the online marketing/advertising industry.
• Ability to relate to ambiguity, work independently and be able to chart direction of projects.
• Experience as a language translator, linguist, copywriter, writer or editor.
• Solid translation and linguistic skills.
• Detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive, with strong ability to manage projects.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple and diverse content types.
• Good knowledge of Native languages technical aspects is a must like different font assemblies, there application on the internet, different typing methods and keyboards, complexities of the language on the technical tools etc.
• Excellent typing and comprehension speed in English and Hindi language both.
Williams Lea Tag is the leading provider of marketing and communications supply chain... services. We help organizations transform business processes and realize the potential of their brands. Our solutions combine re-engineered business processes, leading technologies and highly experienced collaborative client teams.
Our range of services enables us to build end-to-end offerings that support all the steps needed to design, produce, distribute and supply marketing and communications services. We do this globally on a time definite basis, deploying print and digital media, or a combination of both.
Our Communications Supply Chain offerings streamline the way documents, information and data is developed, produced, managed, distributed and archived. We optimize communication workflows within organizations and improve the performance of communications to stakeholders and customers. Our Marketing Supply Chain solutions simplify creative production, asset management, sourcing, ordering and global delivery of brand messages.
The Company also has a significant Shared Services operations managed from India that provides IT, Finance & Accounting and HR services to the Group.
We have a talent pool of over 10,800 employees across 38 countries in EMEA, APAC and the Americas. We serve over 300 global customers including Fortune 500 companies across all major sectors.
Established in 2001 in Chennai, India Williams Lea Tag has a strong offshore delivery center in India. Our Global Delivery Centers in Chennai and Wheeling, WV have evolved over the years to fulfill the communication and marketing supply chain needs of our global and local customers.
Williams Lea Tag India key facts:
* Established in 2001 in Chennai, to provide presentation services to Investment Banks
* Expanded our footprint to Cochin in 2006 to create dual center operations for clients seeking real-time service and business continuity
* Provides offshore services to investment banking, legal and professional services clients out of our dedicated facilities in Chennai and Cochin
* Maintain on-site presence at client locations in Mumbai, National Capital Territory region of Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Surat and Hyderabad
* Talent strength of over 1,600+ Associates across various business streams
Read full description