Position Overview : The Head of Process Excellence for Coding Operations will be a key member of the Medical Coding Leadership team at IKS and will lead a lean team of Process Excellence Analysts supporting the Operations / Delivery & related enabling team to identify, lead & run projects with the aim of helping improve efficiency or quality of outcomes.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drive continuous improvement culture through training, co-ordination and implementation of principles of Lean/Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies in day-to-day operations.
- Lead and execute high impact improvement projects ensuring timely closure and benefit realization.
- As a leading catalyst for continuous process improvement within the Coding organization, the incumbent in the position is responsible for driving the long term vision of the process excellence framework throughout the vertical
- Understand customer requirements, business priorities and goals along with ability to translate customer requirements / metrics into in process metrics
- Lead / Participate in customer performance improvement projects / initiatives.
- Formulate effective & credible mechanism to continually enhance, measure, track and report overall performance of engagements.
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities; defining and justifying projects; negotiating resources; launching project teams; managing team activities; training, coaching, and mentoring of belts assigned to teams; leading teams to execute projects; tracking project status and results; anticipating and removing barriers; and developing team members.
- Responsible for providing the project results and recommends corrective action, as required, to the Business Delivery Leaders
- MBB is also responsible for validating the operational benefits of all projects before completion of the Control phase.
- The incumbent will serve as a technical leader and is responsible to provide direction as a subject matter expert on the application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to the organization's senior leadership, Process Excellence Leader, Project Managers / Leaders, Project Sponsors, and Belts.
Overall 12+ years experience, should be Black Belt Certified / Master Black belt trained from a reputed certifying body/organization with excellent command in Lean/Six Sigma methodology
Experience in Healthcare domain is required preferably in Medical Coding
Advanced leadership skills and Program management across large business units
Proven analytical, presentation & communication skills
Excellent client management skills
Established in 2007, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions (IKS) is a global Revenue Cycle... Management company that is headquartered in New York and has delivery centers in Alabama, Mumbai, and Hyderabad and a sales and solutions office in Los Angeles. From a four member team to over 1,000 employees, we have grown to be a respected outsourcing partner with extensive domain expertise and advanced outsourcing processes and technologies. Read full description