- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Conducting disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations and taking appropriate action to address any failings.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Conducting crime and loss investigations into missing stock and loads.
- Ensuring the efficient running of administration and office procedures.
- Securing and alarming premises and monitoring security procedures.
- Actively managing subcontractors to ensure that they perform in line with their contractual agreements.
- Supervising the completion of all checks and documentation required by law.
- Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse.
- Controlling the order cycle.
- Fleet management experience
- Experience in blue-collar man power recruiting/management
- Knowledge in defining operations processes/operations management
- Experience in defining & implementing training processes for on-ground manpower
- Handled medium sized logistics fleet (350-500 nos)
- Aptitude for fleet management technology/software
- 10+ yrs. of work experience
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in managing on-demand logistics.
- E.g: Ola, TaxiForSure where resource allocation is real-time, seemingly ad-hoc.
- Hyperlocal logistics experience. e.g: Runnr, Grofers types where demand is centred within a small km radius
- Experience with Internet-based b2c companies
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description