1. Responsible for smooth functioning of complete logistics daily operational activities (In bound & Outbound activities)
2. Ensures continuous improvements & upgrading the logistics activities in line with the changing market conditions, legal requirements with respect to logistics process & functions.
3. Responsible for scheduling function & ensure timely delivery of material to Production, on time delivery to Customers (Internal/External) and maintain Optimal Inventory Levels.
1. Timely Decision making, optimum resource management & ensure safe work practices, people development
2. Continuous improvements in process & cost reductions
3. To ensure smooth operations in assembly & CMH and monitoring outputs.
Manage planning & scheduling for ATP to meet Customer requirements
4. Inventory management. (CMH/ATP WIP/FG, Alternate/No Demand/Limitation material consumption)
5. Flexibility to meet Customer requirements by Managing the availability of material
Typical Symphony Teleca clients include independent software vendors, mobile device and... solutions manufacturers and the connected, analytics-driven enterprise. Read full description