1. Overall responsible for the administration and development of the Company's quality management system.
Ensure that Companys Integrated Management System (QMS) is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
2. Feedback to Quality Management Representative on the performance of Quality Management System including KPIs.
3. Prepare management review report and arrange for Quality System Management Review.
4. Ensure that Company Quality Policy and KPIs is communicated and understood in the Organization.
5. Plan Internal Quality Audits and assign Auditors. Follow-up on corrective action of Internal Quality audit.
6. Review Client's complaints related to QA/QC.
7. Initiate reviews of non-compliances relating to the construction activities and QMS.
8. Approval of Project Quality Plan, Inspection & Test Plan, QC Guidelines and other relevant QA/QC documents.
9. Identify training needs of QA/QC staff and recommend training courses to upgrade the skills & knowledge of QA/QC staff.
10. Carry out Good Practice Training for site management & operational staff.
11. Carry out in process inspection across Project site
12. Weekly and Monthly Project Quality report from project site
13. To liaise with the Project Manager on the preparation of Project Quality Plan prior to construction activities being carried out.
14. Represent company regarding Quality Management System matters at client's meetings and resolve queries and disputes.
15. Conduct routine site visit to review the implementation of Quality Management System and Project Quality Plan.
16. Coordination and approval of mix design for the batching plant and Concrete Quality production
17. Conduct system compliance surveillance audit & report audit findings on Project Quality Appraisal Report. Follow-up on action items with respective site staff.
18. Quality Induction to the project site
19. Quality PEP talk to enhance Quality of workmanship at project
20. Corrective action and preventive action of observations/Non Compliance
21. Review and approval of Method statement
22. Prepare & submit relevant summary reports to Management Review Meeting.
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall perspire to continuously research and innovate new methods... of recruitment to facilitate easier and faster recruitment and of quality personnel.
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall always perspire to extend its horizon to entire world, and provide world class service to its clients and its candidate as well. It shall perspire to become a knowledge house for its candidate and other people involved so as to contribute to development of every single person. We consider it as our duty as not only to locate the best talent available but also to contribute to the development of individual talents as well in whatever small way we can. Read full description