Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
Prepare reporting as needed
1) Meeting Sales Goals
3) Sell to Customer Needs
5 ) Sales Planning
6) Build Relationships
7) Coaching Manage Processes
8) Market Knowledge
9) Develop Budgets
11) Graduation mandetory
TALENT HUB JOBS & TRAINING ASSISTANCE SREVICES
We are pleased to introduce... ourselves as one of the leading Manpower Consultant in Kolkata for different categories from Peon level candidates to Corporate level candidates. We are working with leading companies of Kolkata for requirement of manpower. We have a database of huge candidates of fresher as well as highly skilled candidates from different sector who want to grow their career opportunities. Our concern is to placing them in different sector as per their skill, career choice and Crop.
• TALENT HUB JOBS established on 13 Aug. 2012 with a focus on recruitment and human resources services. It is a placements and training consulting organization.
• We are representing our service in all West Bengal and some other states.
• We are providing placements in West Bengal and some other states on fresher to experience profile.
• More than 10000 register job seekers profile.
• TALENT HUB JOBS has evolved into an integrated human resource services company with a commitment to provide people and people-related services, and enhance net worth of the human capital of the organizations.
• TALENT HUB JOBS is formed keeping you and your manpower needs in mind. We are a group of highly experienced, sincere, academically strong, professionally managed and 100% service oriented people who understand your professional requirements of good and skilled manpower in today’s changing business environment.
• TALENT HUB JOBS is dedicated to making your professional life easier and smooth. We take care of all your needs for skilled and dedicated human resource. Read full description