HDFC Bank hiring Freshers candidate in kolkata
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
1) Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
2) Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
3) Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
4) Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
5) Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
6) Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Developing quotes and proposals
7)Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
8) Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
9) Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business
10) development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business
11) development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
1) Strong communication and IT fluency
2) Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
3) In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
4) The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
5) Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
6) Attention to detail
7) Excellent time management and organisation
TALENT HUB JOBS & TRAINING ASSISTANCE SREVICES
We are pleased to introduce... ourselves as one of the leading Manpower Consultant in Kolkata for different categories from Peon level candidates to Corporate level candidates. We are working with leading companies of Kolkata for requirement of manpower. We have a database of huge candidates of fresher as well as highly skilled candidates from different sector who want to grow their career opportunities. Our concern is to placing them in different sector as per their skill, career choice and Crop.
• TALENT HUB JOBS established on 13 Aug. 2012 with a focus on recruitment and human resources services. It is a placements and training consulting organization.
• We are representing our service in all West Bengal and some other states.
• We are providing placements in West Bengal and some other states on fresher to experience profile.
• More than 10000 register job seekers profile.
• TALENT HUB JOBS has evolved into an integrated human resource services company with a commitment to provide people and people-related services, and enhance net worth of the human capital of the organizations.
• TALENT HUB JOBS is formed keeping you and your manpower needs in mind. We are a group of highly experienced, sincere, academically strong, professionally managed and 100% service oriented people who understand your professional requirements of good and skilled manpower in today’s changing business environment.
• TALENT HUB JOBS is dedicated to making your professional life easier and smooth. We take care of all your needs for skilled and dedicated human resource. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 1,10,000 - ₹ 1,20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services