PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Develop, maintain the web portfolio of products for Haymarket.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
1.Work on, maintain and enhance the existing portfolio of products
2.Develop new properties for the business or clients
3.Stay abreast of new technologies and optimize the existing components
4.Collaborate with the business to come up with solutions for clients or internal stake holders
KEY SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE:
2. SQL Server Experience with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures and views.
3. Expertise in Web form designing.
4. Understanding .Net Framework 3.5/4.5, Object oriented programming concepts.
5.Generating RSS/XML feeds.
6. Creating sitemap.
7. Managing responsive and adaptive CSS coding.
8. Knowledge of SOLAR search engine.
9. Knowledge on implementing payment gateways .
10. Knowldge of AMP and Facebook instapages .
11. Hands on with developing API’s for customised products.
12. Expertise in integrating advertising tags , preferably DFP implementation.
Skill sets – Preferred
1. Experience of PHP and other web technologies/framework
2. Experience and knowledge about software life cycle,
3. Experience in consumer facing web product will be an extra advantage.
aymarket is Britain’s largest privately-owned and one of the world’s largest media... companies. With offices in 14 countries, Haymarket publishes magazines and websites in nearly 50 countries and 31 languages. Haymarket is force behind 142 different magazines and websites that cover a vast array of subjects, from music, to sport, to cars, and even medical dictionaries!
WhatCar? is one of the titles in Haymarket’s vast portfolio. WhatCar? is today recognised as the world’s largest motoring media brand. Every month it reaches out to over 1.2 million readers and users.
Another one of Haymarket’s leading titles is Stuff, the world’s largest gadget magazine that is published in 26 countries around the world. Read full description