If you are passionate to work in a start-up environment and create impact, Please apply.
We are Hiring:
Hardware Engineer with 2 to 6 years of experience.
Applicants would need to be passionate about their work, hands-on with design and development, thrive in an agile environment, be a team player and be ready to take up challenging problems.
We value openness. No part of the company is off-limits, meaning that our engineers have the chance to work on a variety of different areas. Everyone has the same responsibility as our old timers and all get to work side-by-side on important, customer-impacting projects.
Strong communication skills required
The Engineer will be responsible for leading research, hardware implementation for new concept prototypes. Based on requirements set by the team, the engineer will help develop new and rapid prototypes and development of end to end products for problems related to agritech and other use cases. Currently, Intello Labs is seeking for an energetic and amazing hardware electrical engineer for creating next-gen agritech machines.
1. Bachelors/Master’s degree in Electrical /Electronics/ Industrial Automation
2. Strong Experience on Single board microcontroller and its configuration like Ardunio, Raspberry Pi etc.
3. Experience on IoT, device management and connected devices
4. Experience in control panel design, PLC panel, special purpose machine design
5. Experience in electrical machine sizing (motors, transformers, UPS, DG etc.), cable sizing, Junction box, marshaling, hook-up diagram etc.
6. Experience in control panel design, PLC panel, VFD panel, special purpose machine design
7. Electrical components selections (Control panel components), Connectors and Cables for Harness assemblies
8. Expert in electrical cad tools e.g. EPLAN / AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL
9. Create State flow diagrams for various logic based Event driven simulations.
10. Develop Real-Time executable C Code using Simulink / Embedded Coder tools.
11. Experience in robotics is a plus
We are an Agri-Tech company; some of the use cases we are working on are - quality grading of... commodities, pest/disease detection in crops, yield estimation, etc....all through image based analysis and AI.
We leverage the most advanced Analytics tools and techniques – Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Computer Vision, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data - in developing product-based-solutions for our clients. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
Jobs in Engineering / R&D