1. Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
2. Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
3. Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
4. Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale ( POS ) system.
5. Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
6. Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
7. Filling in for absent staff as needed
8. Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food. Eg: No Garlic, less spicy etc, Without egg etc.
9. Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
10. Co – ordinate with the bus- person, kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
11. Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers table.
12. Properly open and pour wine at the tableside.
13. Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
14. Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
15. Must have some familiarity with basic cooking skills.
17. Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
18. Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office / accounts department.
andidates from Hotel Management background and Hotel experience only
1. Salary- Best as per the industry norms
2. Minimum 1 year of experience is required on the same level/designation
3. Immediately Required
Knowledge & Competencies:
1. Understanding the Job
2. Taking Responsibility
3. Recognizing Differences
4. Customer Focus
5. Customer Focus
1. Previous serving experience required.
2. Excellent oral communication skills required.
3. Positive interpersonal skills required.
4. Can handle local language and English.
Candor Trail Consulting Services, a well-respected brand in the rapidly growing... Professional Employer Organization sector in India, provides human capital transformation services that deliver compelling business advantages its Clients. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in capital city of India, New Delhi, the company’s core offerings are centered on manpower staffing, learning & skill enhancement, payroll Management and resume building services.
We are a pioneer who brings rigor, discipline and professionalism to the practice of recruitment search and continues to serve clients seamlessly around the world.
Starting with a simple goal to continually improve employability and the opportunities associated with it in India, we now offer similar opportunities for Blue Collar, Pink collar, Green and Grey. Candor Trail is regarded as one of the best organizations of recruitment solutions in the field of human resource development by clients and employees.
Led by an energetic team of highly qualified professionals with over 20 years of combined experience in the Fortune companies with experience in finance, technology, human resources and management, Candor Trail steadily grows from the beginning and is proud of the strong and dynamically developing financial Baseline
In addition to effectively connecting the most suitable candidates with the best resources available to clients, Candor Trail stands out by offering single window operation, high consistency solutions, low processing time and quality of results. Candor Trail has played an active role in narrowing the gap between the needs of client’s organizations with their high quality services. We believe in expanding our service with a professional touch to the corporate and job seekers, and so we go to the extra mile in order to successfully complete the task.
Read full description