• The Guest Relations Executive/Manager would guarantee the comfort and satisfaction of patrons at Windmills Craftworks, with dignity & poise.
• Assist the Restaurant Manager in supervising in the area of customer service.
• If problems or concerns regarding guest service arise, she is expected to address and resolve them with charm and professionalism. Greet guests, handle reservations, provide information, give directions, handle complaints, assist disabled guests and managing Guest history.
• Make sure that the guests are well looked after.
• Supervise development and implementation of new Guest Relations programs as assigned under the direction and supervision of the Management.
• Supervise requirements of guests, monitor specific arrangements and handle related details.
• Leading a team of Hostesses.
• In case of any displeasure or unhappiness look in to the matter and make sure that the matter is solved as peacefully and as earliest as possible.
• Ensure service to guest is of high quality, involvement in guest response system via mail, telephone or in person.
• Provide value added service to guests such as gifts on birthdays/ anniversaries or personal visits during any service recovery assignment.
• Maintain the in house "Just Books" library.
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description