About the position
With Technology playing a bigger role in our business ambitions and our workplace, we at Marine Harvest are currently investing in Technology initiatives. This will deliver new capabilities for our employees and change the way we deliver products and services to our clients. We have a strong focus on Digitalization and we believe in speed and execution of technology innovation in the salmon industry.
Marine Harvest is seeking a Group Infrastructure and Operations Manager to take overall responsibility for Infrastructure, Operations, Security, Data, Voice and the delivery of strategic Technology programs that support our strategy. As a member of the IT Leadership Team you will play a key role in managing the technical infrastructure that keeps our business applications secure, robust, scalable and at optimal performance. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Technical Manager to enjoy the management duties associated with this role whilst remaining hands-on and building on your technical skill-set.
• Responsibility for Budgets, Planning & Roadmap for Servers, Security, Data & Voice Networks,including ongoing refresh and enhancements of platforms in line with Marine Harvest IT standards and business growth strategy.
• Demonstrable experience in managing servers, network infrastructure, service desk, and security operations for a company with global presence.
• Monitor the effectiveness of communication solutions (E.g. Skype for Business) used within the business and make recommendations or changes as needed to meet business needs
• Maintain and make recommendations to enhance the current solutions in terms of new technologies, cost, security and resilience
• Own and operate the IT Change Management process in-line with ITIL best-practice
• Maintain the organizations Data Security (GDPR, PCI DSS) and Compliance policies (IT Audit) and report any breaches or risks.
• Knowledge of and experience in configuring and installing complete Ethernet Networks, including extensive knowledge of Switches, ASA Firewalls, Routers, Wireless LAN and VoIP configuration (especially Cisco solutions)
• Demonstrable experience in defining scope, performance, relationship, efficiency and optimization of third-party support contracts in infrastructure and operations area.
• Ensuring high system availability, security, and disaster recovery of business-critical systems.
• Maintain accurate and up to date registers of network users, registers of licenses of all IT products and fileservers, PC workstations, printers, routers, switches, modems, cabling and Internet communications
• Competency with Microsoft based technologies including Microsoft Server, Active Directory and infrastructure services (Dns/Dhcp/Wins).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services public cloud platforms, with emphasis on MS Exchange Online, messaging, mail-filtering and security.
• Broad understanding of networking principles and their implementation in a global corporate network.
• Familiarization with VPN/remote access solutions and associated security.
• Understanding of MPLS networks, SD WAN, Ipsec and ssl vpn solutions.
• Familiarity with lan/wan/wlan and associated networking protocols.
• Knowledge of server infrastructure design in large data centers.
• Understanding of infrastructure-in-the-cloud services.
• At least 10 years' experience with a global company in a senior leadership or comparable role.
• You will need to be certified in minimum 2 areas - mcse, Vcp6-dcv, Comptia server+, ccie, cism or have demonstrable hands-on experience working for many years.
• Advanced understanding or technical certification of/in Microsoft infrastructure and network-related server roles and technologies.
• Demonstrable experience in coordinating and delivering on large-scale technical projects.
• Experience with, and a working understanding of the ITIL v3 Framework
We are looking for candidates who are able to join us as soon as possible. The position will be based in Bergen, Norway which serves as our head office. There will be ample opportunities for personal growth, hands-on involved experience with new technologies and to work with some of the best in IT industry.
We have an informal atmosphere with high intensity at our head office in Bergen where your contributions will be valued. Please apply at www.marineharvest.com/people before June 27th, 2018
Marine Harvest is the world's leading seafood company and the largest producer of... salmon. Every day, our 13 233 employees in 24 countries produce 6.2 million healthy and delicious meals, served to customers across the globe. Marine Harvest covers the whole value and production chain, from feed to plate, and through our vision of leading the “Blue Revolution” we are dedicated to farming the ocean in a responsible and efficient way. Marine Harvest is headquartered in Bergen, Norway, and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Read full description