Hotel Coordinators Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Welcome and meet guests and Members during meal times at the restaurants and resolve any
queries plus generate leads for new Memberships. Explore opportunities for member engagement at
Hotel Banquet events with a Program Help Desk to generate memberships
2. Maintain and build good working relationship with the Hotel Teams to facilitate training and handle
queries relating to any Members or new Customers and ensuring that the loop is closed in a
satisfactory and timely manner.
3. Generate leads for the tele calling team from the reservation log books, business card drops, flyer
drops etc. Ensure Program Flyers are presented with each cheque and Membership Packs and
Posters are displayed at a prominent location.
4. Self motivated and driven to proactively engage with guests to drive sales, and manage the Member
Help Desk where relevant.
5. Engage in Direct Sales Activity during non busy hotel hours to generate Leads and New
Memberships. Manage and drive all Program Kiosk / Desk at any event inside or outside the Hotel.
6. Support the Member Help Desk on the Phone when required.
a. Ensure End of Day check list like Reservations sent for the day, Bookings for the weekend
etc are correct and then ensure these guests are met.
b. Repetitive and very harsh feedback must be escalated to the Client / Company in a timely
manner for a prompt corrective response.
c. Escalating any issue in the Program which does not adhere to Company Policy immediately
to the Executive Manager and CEO if required.
d. Follow all hotel and Company standards and grooming, Policies etc.
e. Maintain confidentiality of all Data.
Career Marshal is a leading job recruitment company in Delhi NCR area and provides jobs in... sales, marketing, bpo, IT, Banking, Telecom, HR, Software, Social Media, SEO etc. We also deal with campus placement and hr services. We don't take any charges and provide direct interview in MNC's. Read full description