1) Interacting with Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
2) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to
prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
6) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
7) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
8) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
Electrical & Automation is a major business platform of ‘’Emtek Engineering’’. We at... Emtek Engineering are ISO 9001: 2008 certified offers integrated Electrical & Automation for Cement, Metal and other Manufacturing Industries. We started our operation in the year 2012 in Noida U.P, as Emtek Engineering With innovative, hard work, creative and dedicated staff to satisfy our valued Customers. We also render Automation Services like Mining Automation, Ferro Alloys Industries Automation, Steel Industries Automation, and Aluminum Industries Automation, Polymer industries Automation, Plywood Industries & Paper Industries Automation, Cement Industries Automation, and Educational Institutes Automation. We have attained commendable position for automation of winders in mining industries. We have specializing in the Designing of Electrical Control Panels for all Industry. Our Capabilities, which span the entire project life cycle from design through to ongoing maintenance, are underpinned by our four core principles of customer service, project management, quality and safety. The offered services are carried out under the Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC). The services offered by us are highly appreciated among our valuable customers for their reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness.. Read full description