1. Coordination between architects and contractors to keep the progress as per the given schedule
2. Monitoring and execution of construction works within the project timelines.
3. Responsible for contract administration, project planning, scheduling and cost control.
4. Review and approve construction, purchase, installation and commissioning.
5. Coordination between architects and contractors.
6. Maintaining strict quality control procedures - regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, conducting regular site safety checks etc.
7. MIS reporting on project progress.
8. Arranging day to day work program as per the schedule by discussing practical problem if any with the stakeholders and communicate the same to Management
9. Coordinate with Architecture department for statutory requirements/approvals
10. Coordinate with Purchase department for material indent or material required on priority
11. Ensure minimum wastage at site
REPORTING TO: Vice President Engineering
1. Ability to quickly analyze and act upon project demands.
2. Knowledge of applicable laws and standards in construction (Labour laws / municipal regulations etc)
3. Excellent administration & execution skills.
4. Proficiency with project management tools - MS PROJECTS and PRIMAVERA
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall perspire to continuously research and innovate new methods... of recruitment to facilitate easier and faster recruitment and of quality personnel.
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall always perspire to extend its horizon to entire world, and provide world class service to its clients and its candidate as well. It shall perspire to become a knowledge house for its candidate and other people involved so as to contribute to development of every single person. We consider it as our duty as not only to locate the best talent available but also to contribute to the development of individual talents as well in whatever small way we can. Read full description