* Deliver the Global Business Traveler Program to the Employee and Business Manager.
* Identify opportunities for the continuous modernization, digitization and automation of the GBT Program.
* Share Program information and insights with Career Mobility Solutions (CMS), Career Mobility Partner (CMP) and Mobility Enablement (ME) to inform and shape service design and delivery.
* Provide GBT Program metrics to Career Mobility Partner and Career Mobility Solutions.
* Proactively monitor the GBT Program central mailbox and action emails as required, seeking clarification from Global Mobility Senior Consultant (GMSC), where necessary.
* Perform the initial review of Immigration and Tax Assessments and identify next steps. Liaise with the GMSC for confirmation and sign off on those next steps, and then implement them. Maintain Program tracking spreadsheets on an accurate and timely basis.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and contacts. Respond timely and accurately to queries, seeking guidance from the GMSC as necessary.
* Liaise with service providers to initiate approved services. Monitor delivery of those services against agreed service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), advising the GMSC or GBTE Lead of any gaps. Assist the GMSC with the review of vendor invoices against agreed fee schedules. Provide suggestions for potential program cost savings as appropriate.
* Prepare GBT Program communications for review by the GMSC, as necessary.
*Identify potential opportunities for continuous modernization, digitization and automation across the GBT Program, seeking innovative ways to enhance processes, maximize effectiveness and improve the employee/Business Partner/People Direct experience. Discuss these with the GMSC or GBTE Lead, and assist with the implementation of agreed improvements.
*Collate GBT Program metrics from multiple sources for tracking, risk analysis, and reporting purposes. Assist with the preparation of regular reports for CMP and CMS as required.
* Continuously develop technical knowledge thought attending training and targeted research.
* Participate in wider Career Mobility projects.
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies.... With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. Every FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next.
First in financial technology, FIS is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. Read full description