- To work as fulltime consultant in the department of General Surgery
- To treat general illed and acute live saving
- To perform all type of General Surgeries
- To be able to perform laparoscopic surgeries
- To take of OPD and IPD of the General Surgery
- To be able to perform all type of emergency procedures
- To be able to handle Emergency & Critical care Patients
- He/she Will be doing operative cases, taking care of post-operative cases.
- Provide consultation and surgical assistance to other physicians and surgeons.
- Analyze patient's medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation's necessity and to determine best procedure.
- Analyze patient data to determine patient needs or treatment goals
- Must be able to take night calls (Emergency Calls)
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Preference: Female Gynaecologist Duty Doctor Female MBBS Female RMO Gynac RMO.
Desired Candidate Profile
- To be a Qualified Post-Graduate MS in General Surgery
- To be experienced in Emergency and Critical care.
- To be skilled in performing emergency Surgeries.
- To be able to communicate Hindi & English.
The Kamla Clinic & Maternity Home a popular name Kamla Nursing Home was started on... 31/03/1982. Inaugurated by Dr Radha Krishna Parashar(Indore), Dr. Kamla Devi Sharma,
Dr. Bal Krishna Sharma & Dr Rakesh Sharma were doing and providing medical and health services to the community... Dr Rajesh Sharma and Dr. Mrudula Sharma both joined the
hospital on 1999 with all diagnostic facilities e.g. Ultrasound / Sonography, ECG, and Pathology Lab. Read full description