- Responsible for Preventive Maintenance & Breakdown Maintenance of all
Utility Machines for Existing & New Restaurants
- Responsible for Oven (Industrial Oven) Cleaning.
- Service & Preventive Maintenance of AC/DC Circuits, MCB Panels, MCCB,
UPS, AC Units, DG Sets, Exhaust Fans, Industrial Ovens, Chillers,
Compressors and all other Electrical/Electronic Equipments.
- Getting cross trained for self-advancement.
- Taking care of goods accountability
- Taking care of machinery & tools
- Desired output assigned by Management
Key Job Context -
- Report to duty on time
- Perform the work assigned by superior
- Report for any abnormalities to immediate superior
- Maintaining the grooming standards
- Maintaining the PM for Equipments & Machinery
- Immediate information to superior for any major machine breakdown
Mandatory Requirements -
- Candidates with ITI Electrician/Diploma (Electricals).
- 0-3 Years relevant experience in servicing electrical/electronic equipments
including of AC/DC Circuits, MCB Panels, MCCB, UPS, AC Units, DG Sets,
Exhaust Fans, Industrial Ovens, Chillers, Compressors
- Candidates should be willing to work in Shifts
Key Responsibilities -
- Preventive Maintenance of all Delivery Bikes (Responsible for 8 Restaurants)
- Maintain Daily Reports on Preventive Maintenance
- Responsible for Break Down of Vehicles
- Assist Supervisor in Safety Audits, Utility Reports, Accident trackers
- Assist the Supervisor in Bike Transfer, Old Bike Sale and Bike Audits
- Assist the Supervisor in HTR & Replacement of the Bikes
Mandatory Requirements -
- 10th Pass/Fail + ITI (Motor Mechanic Vehicle/ Diesel Mechanic)/Diploma (Automobiles/Bike Mechanic) / Diesel Mechanic.
- Experience in Two Wheeler Showrooms/Two Wheeler Garage or Workshops
- Must know working principles of Two Wheeler Engines/Body Works
- Candidates should be willing to work in shifts & willing to travel.
- Must have two wheeler driving licence, pan card & aadhaar card
ubilant FoodWorks Limited (the Company) is a Jubilant Bhartia Group Company. The Company was... incorporated in 1995 and initiated operations in 1996. The Company got listed on the Indian bourses in February 2010. Mr. Shyam S. Bhartia, Mr. Hari S. Bhartia and Jubilant Enpro Private Ltd. are the Promoters of the Company.
The Company & its subsidiary operates Domino’s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The Company is India’s largest and fastest growing food service company, with a network of 749 Domino’s Pizza restaurants (as of 19th May, 2014). The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013).
The Company launched Dunkin’ Donuts in India in April 2012 in Delhi. The Company has 29 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 19th May, 2014).With the launch of Dunkin’ Donuts in India, the company is now well poised to address two distinct non-competing segments of the Food Service Industry in India, namely the home delivery of Pizza’s market and the all day part food and beverage market.
Dunkin’ Donuts is the world’s leading Donuts, baked goods and coffee with market leadership Donuts, regular/decaf drip coffee, iced coffee, hot flavoured coffee, bagels and muffin categories.
Dunkin’ Donuts (DD) in India is positioned as a Food Café, occupying the sweet spot between Cafés and quick service restaurants. DD serve a wide range of Donuts, Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend drip coffee; Espresso coffee based beverages such as Cappuccino and Latte, Milkshakes, Smoothies, Iced Teas, as well as a delectable range of Burgers, Wraps, Sandwiches and side-bites. Each Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant is designed with care and brings alive the brand’s International, youthful, colourful and playful brand personality. The restaurants offer its young guests a great ambience to catch up with their friends and family in a relaxed and comfortable environment. And yes, Dunkin’ also serve the world’s best Donuts. Read full description