1. Create and plan long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives for the plant.
2. Develops and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that the plant achieves International Regulatory approvals.
3. Achieves employee overhead efficiency with least and RM/PM costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
4. Directs and monitors department staff to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with cGMP and safety procedures.
5. Leads in hiring, training, developing and evaluating staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with country local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
6. Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost.
7. Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
8. Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
9. Manages Inventory and supply chain to maintain stocks at all time for the local and overseas markets.
10. Overseas Research and Development department and control timelines of formulation development of OTC, ANDA products
11. Manage Engineering department for smooth plant operations and controls Inventory of spare parts, Change parts limited to the budget.
12. Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned by the senior management.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description