1) Preparation of pre-commissioning and commissioning plans
2) Responsible for Plant detail engineering, erection support, pre-commissioning, commissioning, operations support.
3) Process optimization for loss control. Also responsible for optimized selection of equipment for cost control establishing scheme for cost control of project along with quality.
4) To maintain striking balance on cost Vs Quality Vs Reliability Vs Resources Vs profitability.
5) To lead Team of professionals, Engineers, Operators, Workers and their training.
6) To frame and implement monitoring processes.
7) Responsible for improving process efficiency by process evaluation & control of critical parameters.
8) Define preventive production system for ensuring health of the operation.
9) Creation of safety building scheme for plant operation.
10) Identifying the areas of improvement and direct the team for the target.
11) Overall Factory administration, New Project manufacturing site, Pollution control, Monitoring &Control over the activities of Quality Control, Production, Stores, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, dealing with Govt.& Public authorities, General Administration.
12) Monitoring on production process parameters, Quality control stages and take the necessary corrective actions at in-process stage to avoid the non-conformity at finished product stage.
13) Responsible for production planning, raw material planning, shift scheduling, manpower development, packing to dispatch of finished goods.
14) Stringent audit facing experience- ISO, FDA, GMP & Customer audits
15) Well versed with SOP, BMR, Change Control, Deviation & other documentation of the process.
16) Managing the finished goods Inventory between plant & warehouse.
17) Handling labours, streamlining them in shifts & training them to skilled labours.
18) New process development in production for manufacturing of magnetic and metal particle free product.
19) Scale up of new product like ferrous fumarate, dibasic calcium phosphate dehydrates in production.
20) Vendor Development- for raw material, fixed assets & production consumables involving negotiations, approving design and quality, taking trails and finalizing the order.
Work Experience Required - 10+ years .
Qualification - B.Tech-Chemical/ B.Pharm / BSc-Chemistry./ MBA preferred
Job Location(s) - Nagpur ( Candidates from any location can apply)
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description