Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within BTMU and externally.
Work in partnership with all external vendors / authorities.
Work in partnership with various departments / external service providers to support and advice on Business Continuity plans and issues
- Good knowledge of the relevant department
- Good interpersonal skills to deal courteously and effectively with others.
- Go-getter with strong persuasion / negotiation skills and should be self-driven to initiate process improvements / cost reduction / waste reduction etc.
- Expert knowledge of working in MS Excel / Access / Word / Notes / Internet
- Willing to learn other banking related functions.
- Strong Analytical and Statistical skills in preparation of MIS reports (i.e. to be able to compile, collate and present facts and data both historic and current)
In March of 2007 Team Pasona India Co., Ltd. was established as the first Japanese-affiliated... employment agency in India.
Since established, PASONA GROUP has used job creation to pursue its central corporate philosophy, which aims at building a better society by creating various employment infrastructures.
In today's world of rapid globalization, the number of Japanese-affiliated companies expanding into the Indian market is proliferating at an eye-opening pace.
Having cultivated their skills in Japan, each and every one of our employees strives to provide the service and know-how to satisfy all of your hiring needs, even in India.
By assisting with the recruitment duties of Indian Japanese-affiliated companies, we hope that we can contribute to the development of your business in India.
Read full description